Lifepointe Intership currently offers five different practicums. This is our hands-on ministry experience. During the first year in the program, students will be trained in all five areas of church ministry, including community impact outreaches. After the first year, students will be able to narrow their focus down to the ministry they feel called to serve. We want students to have a complete understanding of what it takes to serve the community through the church. This includes weekly services, outreach, church maintenance, event planning, as well as the ability to use our campus for multiple activities.
Our Interns will also participate in a weekly time of prayer, leadership classes, worship, and digging deeper into God’s Word. We look forward to building relationships as we serve together. We want our students to experience living in the fullness of Christ.
*Financial Aid is offered through FAFSA. Any questions regarding tuition and program fees may be answered by emailing Northwest University at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lifepointe Internship is proud to be in partnership with Northwest University to offer our students college degrees through their online program. Located in Kirkland, WA and founded in 1934, NU is a fully accredited university. There are 10 degrees offered in our program, and you can find out info on each one by clicking the links below.
- Associate in Arts (general studies)
- Associate in Ministry Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Ministry Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in Humanitarian Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication
You can find out more about NU at www.northwestu.edu
Yearly Tuition $7,584
Registration Fee Free
Program Fee $2,600